WOULD YOU LIKE TO BRING Learning psychology AND GAME DESIGN INTO CHILDREN’S LEARNING CONTEXT WITH US?
Part-time/full-time/contract position in Lund, Sweden.
Do you remember when you were a child and completely engulfed by a good story? Regardless of if it is a book, a game or tv series, you are aching to know what happens next. And what if you can be part of that adventure yourself? We are trying to create that experience in our digital learning game and we *need* your help.
As a company, we put great emphasis on positive teamwork in a diverse and inclusive workplace, while working hard to make a change. Would you like to join a growing team, within the expanding area of edtech, changing how the children of today and the future learn math? Great, let’s get to the details!
THE ROLE – Quest DESIGNER
We would like to invite a new member to our team to design adventures and quests that engage children and supports their learning. In your day-to-day work, you will design and implement puzzles and quests that keep children surprised and eager for what is next. This is done in close collaboration with our narrative writer and 2D/3D designers to shape a good narrative pacing that works as well in classrooms as at home.
- Taking a key role in shaping the narrative loop for the player
- Turning a storyline into a game adventure through quests and story sequences
- Designing quest content, rewards and story-related user journey that keeps children interested over time
- Creating achievements/rewards for story and learning progress
- Planning asset needs together with product lead
- Experience working with game/quest design or equivalent fields
- Experience working with game engines and scripting tools
- Good understanding of game design for children
The position is planned to start as soon as possible.
Submit your application to Henrik Rosvall by email and we’ll get in touch soon! Apart from your CV and work experience, please make sure to tell us a little about yourself and who you are. In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.