WOULD YOU LIKE TO BRING RESEARCH AND GAME DESIGN INTO CHILDREN’S LEARNING CONTEXT WITH US?
Part-time/contract position in Lund, Sweden.
Do you remember when you were a child and completely engulfed by a good story? Regardless of if it is a book, a game or tv series, you are aching to know what happens next. And what if you can be part of that adventure yourself? We are trying to create that experience and we *need* your help.
As a company, we put great emphasis on positive teamwork in a diverse and inclusive workplace, while working hard to make a change. Would you like to join a growing team, within the expanding area of edtech, changing how the children of today and the future learn math? Great, let’s get to the details!
THE ROLE – Content Designer
We would like to invite a new part-time member to our team to help us design a storyline and quests that engage children and supports their learning. In your day-to-day work, you will be working closely with our narrative writer and 2D/3D designers to shape a good narrative pacing that works as well in classrooms as at home.
- Creating a storyline for the math learning game, closely with our narrative writer and designers
- Designing quest content, rewards and story-related user journey that keeps children interested over time
- Working with reinforcement schedules
- Planning asset needs together with product lead
- Experience working with interactive story content
- Experience working with children (7-9-year-old) and story-telling
- Good knowledge of game design principles
- Experience with Unity engine is a plus
The position is planned to start as soon as possible.
Submit your application to Henrik Rosvall by email and we’ll get in touch soon! Apart from your CV and work experience, please make sure to tell us a little about yourself and who you are. In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.