We are looking for a full-time Back End Developer to be one of the first members of our development team. In this role, you will be involved in the whole process – from design to development and production – shaping the new architecture and developing services that will help many learners around the world. Depending on your interest and experience, there are many ways to grow within the company.
Scientific EdTech is looking for a skilled hacker who loves problem-solving and creative thinking. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Creating a scalable, user-centric application server targeted for a global market
- Building modular and secure backend services that power the Scientific EdTech flag-ship product and service, consisting of web UIs and cross-platform client for primarily tablet computers
- Good knowledge of back end development in the Microsoft eco system (.NET Core, Azure, SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and source control
- Professional experience as a developer
- Understanding of front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS
On behalf of Scientific EdTech this recruitment will be coordinated by AB Företagsutveckling i Lund.
The position is planned to start 2019-01-01, but that is open for discussion with respect to period of notice.
The deadline for applications is 2018-12-31, but we review applications continuously and interviews will be held before deadline, so send in your application as soon as possible!
Please note that we only accept applications via AB Företagsutveckling i Lund.
Apply for this position by e-mailing a detailed CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
For further information regarding this recruitment. please contact Fredrik Skörvald, +46(0)72-7286680.
We are also looking to add a position as Game Designer/Developer.